Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website carefully. If you use this website, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms. If you do NOT accept the terms listed below, please do not use this website.
This document contains the General Terms and Conditions according to which any User can use Borovitza.com – an electronic store for goods and services.
The Terms and Conditions of Use govern the rights of all users of the e-shop. By purchasing and using products and/or services placed or offered on Borovitza.com, the User agrees, accepts uncondititonally and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use of the site.
1. Borovitza.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) grants you the right to use and view all materials that are published on this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) but for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that that all copyrights and relevant notices are respected. Any modification, copying and distribution of materials published on the website is prohibited.
2. The specific characteristics of the products and services placed on the website are based on the information provided by the Suppliers of the relevant goods and/or services, in accordance with the then effective agreements. Borovitza.com reserves the right to make changes to descriptions, characteristis, prices and all product information posted on the website at any time and without any notice to that effect, in order to provide the most up-to-date information.
3. Borovitza.com's liability for the goods and/or services offered is limited only to actions related to their delivery. The Website shall be in no way responsible for any damages resulting from lost profits from the use of a product purchased from the Website.
4. User Registration
The User shall provide complete and correct information about himself/herself when filling out the registration form;
When changing the data provided initially, the User should correct them in order to ensure their accuracy and proper use.
5. Personal data
The Personal Data Protection Act guarantees User's access to the Personal Data entered by him/her. The User has the right to change at any time, the Personal Data provided by him/her and used on the website for the purchase and delivery of the products and/or services provided by Borovitza.com.
All data provided by the User and other data used for User’s identification when using the website is stored, processed and used solely for the purpose of providing the products and/or services placed in the electronic store.
6. Access to the website and User security.
Each User shall receive a unique username and password to access the goods and/or services offered on the website after completing his/her registration process.
Borovitza.com shall not in any way provide information about the usernames and passwords of its users to third parties, except`to those who have the legal right to do so and have requested this information in accordance with the relevant statutory regulations.
Users of the website shall be responsible for keeping the confidentiality of the username and password they receive. By using the website, they declare that they are personally and fully responsible acting on their own behalf for all activities carried out under their username and password.
Users shall notify the website in case of any unauthorized use of their account or breach of security.
If the users forget or lose their access password, they must proceed with the password recovery procedure by following the instructions provided in the Forgotten’ Password section to that effect.
In case of failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions described in this section, Borovitza.com shall not be responsible for any damages whatsoever.
7. Posting of Information by Users
Users shall have the right to voice their opinion about the products they have purchased and the service they have received using the opportunities provided by Borovitza.com. The website shall in no way be responsible for the information published by Users. Borovitza.com administrators shall have the right to delete comments of offensive or obscene content.
8. Links to other websites
All links from Borovitza.com to other websites are provided solely for the convenience of users. Borovitza.com has no relation to and is not responsible for the content published therein.
References to Borovitza.com can only be made after the express agreement with a representative of the e-shop to that effect through the contact information provided therein.
9. All prices published on the website are in Bulgarian levs, VAT included.
10. The product characteristics for each goods/service are shown in the description of the goods offered. Product photos are indicative only and do not depict the specific item offered.
11. The cost of delivery is borne by the Buyer and it is determined by the courier service selected for all cases, except for those where free delivery is expressly shown.
12. BBorovitza.com is an electronic store developed, owned and maintained by Borovitza OOD, having seat at 3 Lyuben Karavelov" St., entrance A, Belogradchik.
Every e-shop user has the right to use the Internet platform for Consumer Disputes Resolution (CDR) of the European Commission (EC) or to contact the Bulgarian Consumer Protection Commission at: kzp.bg.